On Mondays, Wednesdays, or Saturdays, you will visit the Wanda Semi-Precious Stone Mines. A guided tour of the stone extraction mines will be conducted, where a guide will explain the complete process of mineral industrialization.
You will also explore the Cultural Heritage of Humanity, the Jesuit Ruins of San Ignacio Miní, located 230 km from Iguazu Falls within the province of Misiones. The excursion lasts approximately 10 hours and is provided on a regular basis.
Additionally, you will visit the Cooperative of Producers in Jardín América Ltda, located in the city of Jardín América. Here, you will have the opportunity to gain a deep and interactive understanding of the entire process of Yerba Mate cultivation, a typical product of the region. You will also have the chance to taste typical regional products, manufactured and sold on-site.
- Chauffeur/guide service throughout the entire tour.
- Excursion to Wanda Mines with a local guide.
- Excursion to the Jesuit Reductions of San Ignacio with a local guide.
- Visit to the Flor de Jardín Yerba Mate Cooperative.
- Park entrance fees.
- Other additional charges.
- Wear comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, hats, or caps, and insect repellent.
- Bring water or any other beverage to stay hydrated.
- Ensure you have the necessary funds to pay for park entrance fees and attractions before leaving your hotel. The cost of admission will be provided by the company.
- With at least 48 hours’ notice before departure, a 90% refund will be issued (corresponding to a 10% administrative fee if applicable).
- Between 48 and 24 hours before, a 50% penalty fee for cancellation will be retained.
- If cancellation occurs with less than 24 hours’ notice, there will be no refund.
- Refunds will be processed within 24 to 48 hours after returning the voucher, using the same payment method.
Tour prices are per person and expressed in Argentine pesos. Transfers are subject to availability, according to the protocols in place for the transportation used.
The excursions are conducted as group tours, not private ones. It includes round-trip transportation from the hotel with a guide who will help you explore all the attractions visited in an organized and efficient manner.
Departure: Approximately 07:30 AM (Subject to the hotel’s location)
↩️ Return: Around 07:30 PM