- Transfer In / Out.
- Exc. Cataratas Argentinas. Servicio de guía, durante todo el recorrido.
- Todos los circuitos habilitados y el traslado con el tren de la selva, por dentro del parque (Los cuales se encuentran incluidos con el pago del ingreso al parque).
- Exc. Cataratas Brasileras. Servicio de guía, durante todo el recorrido.
- Visita al Duty Free Shop. Duración: 1:30hs aprox.
Departure: Approximately 7:30 AM to 8:00 AM (Subject to the hotel’s location)
↩️Return: Around 3:00 PM
- Park entrance fees (For the Brazilian side, tickets must be purchased for the 10:00 AM or 10:30 AM time slots).
- Other additional charges.
- Grand Adventure Excursion: Approximately 2 hours in duration, it is done on the same day as the visit to the Argentinian side of the falls. This excursion is optional and is not included in the final price. It can be booked via WhatsApp at +54 3757 680083 / +54 3757 301031, where our staff can provide you with information on costs and payment methods.
- National park entrance tickets for Iguazu can be purchased through the following link: https://ventaweb.apn.gob.ar/reserva/inicio?dp=02
- Tickets for the Brazilian side of the falls can be purchased through the following link: https://cataratasdoiguacu.com.br/ingressos/
- Make sure to have your park entrance and necessary documentation before leaving your hotel.
- Wear comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, hats or caps, and insect repellent.
- Bring water or any other beverage to stay hydrated.
- It is allowed to bring food into the park, so it is advisable to bring some snacks or sandwiches to consume within the park.
- If you consume food within the park, please follow the guide’s recommendations, signage, and park rangers’ instructions to avoid accidents with wildlife.
- With at least 48 hours’ notice before departure, a 90% refund will be issued (corresponding to a 10% administrative fee if applicable).
- Between 48 and 24 hours before, a 50% penalty fee for cancellation will be retained.
- If cancellation occurs with less than 24 hours’ notice, there will be no refund.
- Refunds will be processed within 24 to 48 hours after returning the voucher, using the same payment method.
The prices of the excursions are per person and are expressed in Argentine pesos. Transfers are subject to availability, following the current protocols for the transportation used.
This Combo includes the excursion to both the Argentinian and Brazilian sides of the falls. The excursions are done on different days, allowing you to explore the destination and enjoy the Misiones Jungle in all its splendor, always accompanied by professional guides who will assist you throughout the tour.
The Grand Adventure Excursion (Optional) within the national park is done on the same day as the visit to the park and is organized by our company’s personnel. Inside the park, the journey begins at the central operations center or from the visitor center, entering the jungle through the narrow Yacaratiá Trail in vehicles designed for this particular environment. Bilingual guides (Spanish and English) will help interpret the natural and cultural riches of the area.
This 5 km vehicular route culminates in the jungle base of Puerto Macuco. After descending 100 meters, you will reach the dock, where you can board the boats that will take you 6 km up the Lower Iguazu River canyon towards the waterfall area, enjoying the powerful rapids.
The excursion to the Brazilian falls will take place the following morning, or you can choose to do it the day before the Argentinian falls excursion. Due to time constraints, both excursions cannot be done on the same day.