- Transfer In / Out.
- Hotel to Iguazu National Park and back to Hotel.
- Guided service throughout the entire tour.
- Access to all authorized circuits and transportation on the Jungle Train within the park (included with park entrance fee).
- Excursion to Wanda Mines + Jesuit Reductions of San Ignacio + Flor de Jardin Yerba Mate Cooperative.
- Park entrance fees.
- Other additional charges.
- National park entrance tickets can be purchased through the following link: https://ventaweb.apn.gob.ar/reserva/inicio?dp=02
- Wear comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, hats or caps, and insect repellent.
- Bring water or any other beverage to stay hydrated.
- It is allowed to bring food into the park, so it is advisable to bring some snacks or sandwiches to consume within the park.
- If you consume food within the park, please follow the guide’s recommendations, signage, and park rangers’ instructions to avoid accidents with wildlife.
- Make sure you have the necessary funds to pay for entrance fees to the various parks and attractions before leaving your hotel. The cost of admission will be provided by the company.
- With at least 48 hours’ notice before departure, a 90% refund will be issued (corresponding to a 10% administrative fee if applicable).
- Between 48 and 24 hours before, a 50% penalty fee for cancellation will be retained.
- If cancellation occurs with less than 24 hours’ notice, there will be no refund.
- Refunds will be processed within 24 to 48 hours after returning the voucher, using the same payment method.
The prices of the excursions are per person and are expressed in Argentine pesos. Transfers are subject to availability, in accordance with the protocols in place for the transportation used.
The excursions are conducted as group tours, not private ones. It includes round-trip transportation from the hotel with a guide who will help you explore Iguazu National Park in an organized and effective manner, providing you with a unique experience at one of the 7 wonders of the world.
Departure: Approximately 7:30 AM (Subject to the hotel’s location)
↩️ Return: Around 4:00 PM for Iguazu Falls. The return from San Ignacio is around 7:30 PM.
On Mondays, Wednesdays, or Saturdays, you will visit the Wanda Semi-Precious Stone Mines. There will be a guided tour of the stone extraction mines, where a guide will explain the complete process of mineral industrialization.
You will also explore the Cultural Heritage of Humanity, the Jesuit Ruins of San Ignacio Miní, located 230 km from Iguazu Falls within the province of Misiones. The excursion lasts approximately 10 hours and is provided on a regular basis.
Additionally, you will visit the Cooperative of Producers in Jardín América Ltda, located in the city of Jardín América. Here, you will have the opportunity to gain a deep and interactive understanding of the entire process of Yerba Mate cultivation, a typical product of the region. You will also have the chance to taste typical regional products, manufactured and sold on-site.