- Transfer In / Out.
- Hotel to Iguazu National Park and back to Hotel.
- Guided service during the tour.
- Access to all authorized circuits and transportation on the Jungle Train within the park (included with park entrance fee).
- Park entrance fee.
- Other additional charges.
- Park entrance tickets can be purchased through the following link: https://ventaweb.apn.gob.ar/reserva/inicio?dp=02
- Wear comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, hats or caps, and insect repellent.
- Bring water or any other beverage to stay hydrated.
- You are allowed to bring food into the park, so it is advisable to bring some snacks or sandwiches to consume within the park.
- If you consume food within the park, please follow the guide’s recommendations, signage, and park rangers’ instructions to avoid accidents with wildlife.
- Make sure you have the necessary funds to pay for the national park entrance fee before leaving your hotel. The cost of admission will be provided by the company.
- With at least 48 hours’ notice before departure, a 90% refund will be issued (corresponding to a 10% administrative fee if applicable).
- Between 48 and 24 hours before, a 50% penalty fee for cancellation will be retained.
- If cancellation occurs with less than 24 hours’ notice, there will be no refund.
- Refunds will be processed within 24 to 48 hours after returning the voucher, using the same payment method.
The prices of the excursions are per person and are expressed in Argentine pesos. Transfers are subject to availability, following the current protocols for the transportation used.
This excursion is conducted as a group tour, not privately. It includes round-trip transportation from the hotel with a guide who will help you explore Iguazu National Park in an organized and effective manner, providing you with a unique experience at one of the 7 wonders of the world.
Departure: Approximately 7:45 AM (Subject to the hotel’s location)
↩️Return: Around 5:00 PM