- Transfer Hotel – Brazilian Waterfalls – Hotel.
- Guided service throughout the tour.
- All authorized circuits (included with the park entrance fee).
- Visit to the Duty Free Shop. Duration: approximately 1:30 hours.
The tour is available from Tuesday to Sunday.
Departure: Around 08:00 AM (Subject to the hotel’s location)
↩️Return: Around 04:00 PM
It does not include:
- Park entrance fees.
- (These should be purchased for either 10:00 AM or 10:30 AM entry)
- Snacks / Lunch.
- Other additional charges.
- Tickets for the Brazilian Falls can be purchased through the following link: https://cataratasdoiguacu.com.br/ingressos/
- Make sure, before leaving your hotel, to have the park admission and the necessary documentation, which you will need to present at the location. Minors must be accompanied by 2 adults or have the required authorization from the absent parent or guardian, allowing them to cross the border.
- Wear comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, hats or caps, and insect repellent.
- Bring water or any other drink that will help with hydration.
- You are allowed to bring food into the park, so it’s recommended to bring some snacks or sandwiches to consume inside the park.
- If you consume food inside the park, please follow the guide’s recommendations, signs, and park rangers’ instructions to avoid accidents with animals.
- With at least 48 hours notice before the departure, a 90% refund will be provided (corresponding to 10% for administrative expenses if applicable).
- Between 48 and 24 hours before, a 50% penalty fee for cancellation will be applied.
- If the cancellation is made less than 24 hours in advance, there will be no refund.
- Refunds will be made after returning the provided voucher, within a period of 24 to 48 hours, using the same payment method.
- The excursion prices are per person and expressed in Argentine pesos. Children from 0 to 3 years old do not pay for the excursion. Children from 4 to 11 years old pay 50%. Transfers are subject to availability, based on the current protocols used in the transport.
- This excursion is carried out as a group, in regular service, not private. It includes roundtrip transfer from the hotel with a professional guide who will help you navigate the park in an organized and effective manner. On the return, there is a stop at the Duty Free Shop for approximately 1.5 hours.
Enhance your visit to the World Wonder of Nature and experience one of the most beautiful nature encounters in the world’s largest waterfall system in the city of Foz do Iguaçu, Paraná state.
The visit to the Brazilian side of the falls begins at the visitor center located at the park’s entrance. The visitor center is equipped with two platforms, one indoor and one outdoor, which allow visitors to ascend and descend. Transportation within the park is done through double-decker panoramic buses, with the upper deck open to provide a greater interaction with the natural environment and panoramic views of the park’s flora and fauna. The first bus departs from the platform at 9:00 AM from Tuesday to Friday, and at 8:30 AM on Saturdays and Sundays. The last bus returns at 5:30 PM.