- Hotel – Iguazu National Park – Hotel.
- Guide service during the tour.
- All authorized circuits and transportation with the jungle train, inside the park (included with the payment of the park entrance).
- Park entrance fee. Snacks / Lunch.
- Other additional charges.
- You can purchase the national park entrance tickets through the following link: https://ventaweb.apn.gob.ar/reserva/inicio?dp=02
- Wear comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, hats, or caps, and insect repellent.
- Bring water or any other beverage to stay hydrated.
- You are allowed to bring food into the park, so it is advisable to carry some snacks or sandwiches to consume inside the park.
- If you consume food inside the park, please follow the guide’s recommendations, signage, and park rangers’ instructions to avoid accidents with animals.
- Make sure to have the necessary money to pay for the national park entrance fee before leaving your hotel.
- The cost of this entrance will be informed by the company.
With at least 48 hours’ notice before departure, a 90% refund will be provided (corresponding to 10% for administrative expenses if applicable). Between 48 and 24 hours before, a 50% penalty fee will be retained for cancellations. If the cancellation is made with less than 24 hours’ notice, there will be no refund. Refunds will be processed after the return of the voucher, within a period of 24 to 48 hours, using the same payment method.
The prices of the excursions are per person and are expressed in Argentine pesos. Transfers are subject to availability, depending on the protocols in place for the transport used.
This excursion is conducted in a group, not privately. It includes round-trip transfers from the hotel with a guide who will help you explore the Iguazu National Park in an organized and effective manner, providing a unique experience of one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
Departure: Approximately 7:45 AM (Subject to the hotel’s location)
↩️Return: Approximately 5:00 PM